Monday, February 24, 2014

Excellent Customer Service at Starbucks in Atlanta Airport

Being in the Customer Service business, I'm always evaluating my personal customer service experiences.  My husband and  I were at the Atlanta Airport last week
to pickup my two teenage daughters from a visit with their grandparents.  As we were on our way to meet them at baggage claim, we stopped to get a Starbucks treat.  We knew the girls LOVED  Starbucks and they had already landed, so I sent a text asking what they wanted.   To my surprise I received this...

 a picture and a special recipe, both they had found on Pinterest under "Starbucks Secret Menu". As I ordered, I fully expected the two ladies at Starbucks to be a little frustrated with me ordering items that are NOT on the menu.  I had to actually hand them my phone to write down the recipe. To my surprise, they weren't frustrated at all.  They were actually very excited to make something new and they wanted a copy!  As we walked to meet the girls, I couldn't stop thinking about how wonderful my experience was with those two ladies.  I wish I had their names, so I could write their manager a letter of appreciation!  My expectations were far exceeded.

1 comment:

  1. Customer services is the process of ensuring customer satisfaction with a product or service. At Go4customer, we are providing outsourcing services and customer services resolve the customer queries.

    ReplyDelete